From 10:00 until 1:00 eastern
At Virtual Training: A Zoom Link Will Be Emailed Upon Payment
Coaching For Impact™ is a values based coaching model that enables you to have a strategic, empowering coaching conversation with your people. During this 8 week program participants will learn:
- A simple coaching process
- How to identify and adapt to different Communication Styles™
- How to develop high impact coaching questions using the Motivator Model™
- How to identify and expand someone's Belief Boundaries
- The difference between Planned Coaching Sessions and Intentional Coaching Opportunities
This will be a virtual training. The kick off will be held on:
- Wednesday, February 17th from 10:00 - 1:00 eastern
- Thursday, February 18th from 10:00 - 1:00 eastern
There will be seven 1.5 hour weekly follow ups that will begin on Thursday, February 25th from 10:00 - 11:30 eastern.
Upon completion of this program you can apply for your Certified Professional Coach Certificate through Aidan University. This CPC is an executive coaching level certification.
There are 24 people coming.
There are 0 places available. But you can register for the waiting list